· You can launch the game for any size of the group but be aware that multiplayer session is only available for the group from two to six players.
· A quick tutorial is integrated into the game, so there is no need for instructions from operators.
· A very simple UI is designed. Inside the game a player can: type his name, create, or join multiplayer server, choose the leading hand, choose the length of the round from 9 to 15 minutes, choose avatar to play, skip the tutorial or replay the game.
· Voice chat is integrated into the game so the players can hear each other after they join the same multiplayer server.
· There is no need for a dedicated server. The local server is automatically created each session on one of the players’ PCs.